Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New Name, Same Stuff...

Yesterday I found out that Hollow Point Firearms is a trademarked name and is not available for me to use even though I have been using it for almost a year now... so I began to think of new ideas for the name and the first thing that came to mind was Hughes Precision Firearms... That sounds cool, right? And there is no way that there would be another Hughes that makes firearms and happens to have that same name... Just so happens that there is another Hughes that makes guns and his company name is Hughes Precision Products... Too close for comfort on that one... So after sleeping on it (and doing about 50 google searches) I have decided on Heritage Pride Custom Firearms. Now this is not to be confused with the Heritage OF Pride in New York where all the homos get together every year and act like its ok for them to be homo... Nothing limp rist about HPFirearms... You come here with a limp rist it'll be broke when you leave... Anyway let me know what you think... Later

1 comment:

  1. I is nice idea to have new of a company for the same gun. But it is not easy task, so the best option is to change some part of the firearm and put your company name.
    _______________________
    Firearms Safety Training MA.

    ReplyDelete